Wednesday 16 February 2011

I'm back on Deviant Art!

This is just a quite blog to keep you keen.

Used to be quite active on this art blogging site. And then my life took a turn away from my artistic hobby.
I then consequently forgot my login details to my that old account, so I decided to make a new one. Which I find quite sad, (impending arrogance) because there was some really good work on there.

You can still see that dusty old profile here.

But my new one is here. This is the one I'm going to start using from now on. Activity will be low, but I'll give you guys a nudge when something new gets posted on there from me. In the mean time, enjoy what's on there at the moment. :)

Enjoy. Also; DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR VOTE IN FOR NEXT WEEK'S BLOG! Tell all your friends, and get my name out there in the blogging world!

Peace out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment